Bunny V3 Raffle.

1 2 - - - 6 - 8 9 -- -- -- 13 -- -- -- 17 -- -- 20 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 29 30 -- 32 -- 34 -- 36 -- 38 -- -- -- 42 43 -- 45 46 -- -- 49 50 -- -- -- 54 -- -- -- 58 --

Copied from the Sticky -Please add a note to your PayPal payments, telling me your user name and ticket number(s).

UKRob has numbers 21, 22 and 23 - Andreas, please note.

Bechet has numbers 39,40 and 41 - Andreas, please note.

That had occurred, Andreas. If we get done for Saturday, Tom will post the razor direct to the winner. Otherwise, it will come to me and if I don't manage to lose it, I'll post it on to the winner.

That had occurred, Andreas. If we get done for Saturday, Tom will post the razor direct to the winner. Otherwise, it will come to me and if I don't manage to lose it, I'll post it on to the winner.
He could, to save postage, post it to me together with pass around Bunny.

I'll survive 50 minutes of this:
Married couple Mike and Cina from Wiltshire include a dream honeymoon on their perfect prize wishlist, and Shane Richie challenges them to answer questions in various categories to win their chosen items. Plus, Gaby Roslin is joined by guest Pixie Lott, performs live, and pushes the all important button for the Lotto and Thunderball draws.
I'll keep an eye on it on the laptop with the sound muted. SWMBO would declare me insane if suggested watching it on the telly :D:D

1 - - - - - - - 9 -- -- -- 13 -- -- -- 17 -- -- 20 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 32 -- 34 -- 36 -- 38 -- -- -- 42 43 -- 45 46 -- -- 49 50 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 58 --

Copied from the Sticky -Please add a note to your PayPal payments, telling me your user name and ticket number(s).

- - - - - - - - 9 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 17 -- -- 20 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 34 -- -- -- 38 -- -- -- -- -- -- 45 46 -- -- 49 50 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 58 --

You want it to give to me, of course!

Back
Top Bottom