Cacharel pour homme ?

I remember buying this when I was younger remember I really liked it anybody else used this ?

seems to be very popular on a lot of fragrance review sites

Thinking of going retro and giving it a bash again

4E9CA246-4D9E-4CE1-9845-E443D8C472DA-9110-0000044E3603DF27.jpg

My brother's signature scent in the 80's.

When it was really hard to find a few years ago he tried Mr Taylor and thought it was very close (close enough) to Cacharel that he wore that for a while. Some similarity with Boots Freshwood too.

Now it's back on the shelves (in Boots and The Perfume Shop) he's wearing it again.

Mmmmm, nutmeg.

Well i ordered a bottle, so will see how it goes.............

i only use 2 other smellies

1) Polo (original)
2) Burberry (original)

so i really need to try something else, hope it's as good as i remember it

Sunburyboy93 said:
Well i ordered a bottle, so will see how it goes.............

i only use 2 other smellies

1) Polo (original)
2) Burberry (original)

so i really need to try something else, hope it's as good as i remember it

What's doin Steve,

Couple years back I ran across an unused set of six vintage frags....all from Paris. Included were small 1/4 ounce bottles of Cacharel, Polo, and Armani among others. Most are still pretty full, and I'm happy to send you out the Cacharel and Polo to see if there's a difference from the current stuff. I'd guess these bottles are from the 1990s.

Lots of times frags are reformulated over the years. Matter of fact, Drakkar Noir has been mentioned as one of those, which I actually like and use. That's another of the bottles that set has in it, and one that Tony mentioned liking at one time. I can send that out as well, for you to forward to him. Not much remaining though, but enough for him to see what's up.

Lemme know if that interests you by using the pm feature.

Martin

Back
Top Bottom