Calling All ‘Fat’ Fans…

I’ve been following this thread for awhile and thought I’d better open up a couple of packages I received in the latter part of last year .
I was in no rush to open them up , I still have a lot of mileage left in my current puck of MWF but seeing this good / bad batch number business I thought I’d better take a look .
Number one box was from Kent , three pucks in total , one in their wooden bowl , all batch number 9139 .

Number two box was from a vendor whose name I can not remember , this is the MWF box , it also contains three pucks , one in the ceramic bowl .
Here’s the problem , I can’t see a batch number anywhere , all I see is some sort of barcode , please see picture.
Has the batch number identification method been changed ?View attachment 100519
It may be on the inside of one of the flaps of the box

I am thinking about joining the Order of the Fat for the remainder of this month.
My recent soap samples have all been tried once and I started on Hampshire Wool Fat no. 1 yesterday, so I could continue it for the rest of the month and justifiably say I used it for the majority of the month.

MWF is inbound... You lot have worn me down.

I shall report back in due course.

When it arrives and you've tried it, pop your summary into the Virginia Woolfat thread, will you? Depending what you buy, the batch number might be on the box, so take note before chucking it on the the fire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom