Calling all U.S. members

I'm looking for a big favour!

The current owner of the thing I want will only post to US so I need a kind, honest and generous US resident to receive my goods and forward them to me.

It would be just a case of slapping a new address label on the box and mailing it - after you receive the costs from me via PayPal. Oh! and a Customs sticker for a $10 sample.

I dont think I would be inclined to forward an unopened package from a stranger and to a stranger in a foreign land , its a case of "did you pack these suitcases yourself Sir" when going through Customs at the airport.
I am by no means casting doubts on your good name,just saying you may be asking a little too much and mean well by my comments so please dont take offence
Regards
Derrick

We kinda have that covered by being free to open the package in the privacy of one's home to check that it's legal, lawful and not restricted goods, now don't we?

I live in a positive world in which I can trust a total stranger with my goods and cash and he can trust me not to set him up. Occassionally, it doesn't work out that way but my world remains positive. I see so many people living in a negative world, in which they seem not to trust, and they always look harrowed and miserable.

Am I a naive fool? I'm very much a man of the world, long since able to trust my instincts. And sometimes, I don't get it right, enabling me to further hone my senses.

I would pick 'shave my face' over B&B to be honest. They are a closer knit group, and friendlier (unless you post anything with a hint of irony or sarcasm, in which case their heads explode).

Back
Top Bottom