Cella Extra Pro

I belive this isn't generally available except in barber outlets as it's aimed at barbers. It looks very sophisticated packaging . Bet its offered to general public soon.

Thanks to Massimo Milucci, on the FB group Rasoigoodfellas there is a nice picture with the ingredients list (INCI) of the Cream Soap.
It's actually a simple wording:
STEARIC ACID, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, AQUA (WATER), POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, MYRISTIC ACID, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM CARBONATE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PANTHENOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL.

(n)

No tallow and olive oil is a no go.

Ah ok. I saw there was no tallow but missed the inclusion of olive oil, that is supposed to be a lather killer right?

I've got enough stocks of tallow based shaving soaps to last more than a few years, so I'm somewhat unbothered! Hopefully Stirling will be making shaving soaps for a while to come, I think their soaps are superb.

If I am not doing the math wrong in the last four years the cost of the bowl of Cella almond has almost doubled.

Welcome to the news!
However, the new Good Morning Sandalwood& riserva e fresco 300ml soap cream is in a high category.

They cost about 36€ overpriced for me.
Who will buy them? Only professional barbers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom