Charity Raffle of an iKon Shavecraft X3 slant razor

- - - - - - - 8 - -- -- 12 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 23 -- -- -- 27 28 -- 30 31 -- -- -- -- -- 37 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 51 52 53 -- -- 56 -- -- --

Copied from the Sticky -Please add a note to your PayPal payments, telling me your user name and ticket number(s).

Andreas, I've given Rowlers the first three numbers in his list - 8, 39 and 45 - before things get too complicated.

Oops! Changed to 15,39,45, Andreas.

We owe you £2.00, Lee. What to do with it, please?

- - - - - - - 8 - -- -- 12 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 23 -- -- -- 27 28 -- 30 31 -- -- -- -- -- 37 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 51 52 53 -- -- 56 -- -- --

Copied from the Sticky -Please add a note to your PayPal payments, telling me your user name and ticket number(s).

Andreas, I've given Rowlers the first three numbers in his list - 8, 39 and 45 - before things get too complicated.

Oops! Changed to 15,39,45, Andreas.

We owe you £2.00, Lee. What to do with it, please?
Ha, we posted at the same time!
Keep it for now Carl, if there are any numbers left and it "opens up" I'll take the last 2 numbers. If they all sell, past it straight onto the charity ;)

Finally.
Satanfriendly wanted 8, didn't get it, rowlers wanted 8, didn't pick it.
Time for me to pick number 8 (and number 37 as it is the lucky raffle number)
So 8 and 37 please, Carl. Paid for.

- - - - - - - - - -- -- 12 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 23 -- -- -- 27 28 -- 30 31 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 51 52 53 -- -- 56 -- -- --

Evil but excellent logic!

- - - - - - - - - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 27 28 -- 30 31 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

I really should have done as Paul suggested and made this razor a runner-up prize in the other raffle! Or we could say this raffle won't be drawn until the other is also complete. What do you think?

The proceeds of both raffles are going to the same TSR worthy cause.

Last edited:
My view is that having two raffles running in parallel is fine.

That this one caught the most attention at start is largely down to the cascade effect of `hot threads` and if this one is drawn this weekend and the next next weekend then all the more exciting (as much as any raffle is).

As you said, they are both for an excellent cause and when both are sold out the same total be added to the charities working capital.

The only additional costs are the extra admin work and some additional stoking the fire on the Hone raffle thread (thank you for both, Carl).

My view is that having two raffles running in parallel is fine.

That this one caught the most attention at start is largely down to the cascade effect of `hot threads` and if this one is drawn this weekend and the next next weekend then all the more exciting (as much as any raffle is).

As you said, they are both for an excellent cause and when both are sold out the same total be added to the charities working capital.

The only additional costs are the extra admin work and some additional stoking the fire on the Hone raffle thread (thank you for both, Carl).

Hear! Hear!

I'd definitely favour keeping them separate (recognising the extra work for Bechet and Riverrun). Only if they both ended together would I delay the draw of one to the next Lottery date.

Yeah! yeah! I was simply trying to encourage folk over to the other raffle. Might just delay the draw for this one, though, what with all that extra work for me that you've identified. Yeah - and Andreas hates Saturday draws, as well.

Please go buy tickets!

- - - - - - - - - -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 27 28 -- 30 31 -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Hang on while I visit the other raffle -folk just buying ticket and not saying which raffle!

Back
Top Bottom