Charity Sale: Grenfell “Shooter” jacket XL

Charity Sale: Grenfell “Shooter”

yuCRG8q.png

Hi All

I'm a vicar of a large parish in the Midlands. We run an organisation called “Starfish” to help vulnerable people with a variety of problems (mostly homelessness, substance abuse, and mental health issues).

I'm selling this coat / jacket in vgc because my wife hates it. (I don't, I love it; but there you go.)

This is an absolute classic: the Land Rover Series 1 of jackets. You can read all about it here:

https://grenfell.com/collections/al...-piccadilly-grenfell-cloth-in-laundered-green

The one I have is identical except it's Grenfell's own in-house product, i.e. not the Cordings version. The only difference is that it doesn't have the horn buttons or the Cordings label inside.

The colour is a very nice field green (my camera is not great at capturing the exact shade, hence I've borrowed the one above from Grenfell website). Here's mine – sorry the pictures don't do it justice:

liLR6Jb.jpg

C9755ak.jpg

tHpn1LL.jpg

In lightly used vgc condition. Complete with belt.

Size is 46” – something like a XL or XXL. (Basically I'm a 46” chest and I can wear it over a jumper; for a snugger fit simply adjust the belt, I like to wear it at the back to cinch the waist in a little if I'm only wearing a shirt underneath.)

Ideal for this English summer weather!

£120 or open to offers. 100% of money raised will go to local homeless charity.

A potential win/win/win: you, the homeless and my wife will all be happy. And that makes me happy.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom