For Sale Charity Sale - "Kett" Made in England classic leather bike jacket 44"

An7XBJR.jpg

Hello, wildly off-topic (mods / admin please delete if it breaks the rules) but my wife and I support a project in rural Tanzania and I'm looking raise some money for it.

So I'm selling this "Kett" leather in the classic asymmetrical biker / Brando / Perfecto / Ramones style, black, 44" chest.

Pit to pit external measurement is just under 25" so factor in the decent lining and call it 24".

Personally I'd call it a true 44" -- if you want to layer-up under it and wear a thin jumper under it then call it 42" and for a thick sweater call it 40"

So: a Medium / Large.

It's a lovely bit of kit.

Seriously thick and very heavy, it will last a lifetime. This was my dream jacket but alas I am no longer a 44" chest!

In very good condition, English Winter outerwear, cheaper than a rubbish new coat and will last you longer, too.

Looking for £50 with free p&p and then I'll add Gift Aid.

I'm open to offers on this lovely bit of leather although do remember it's a charity sale so the more it sells for the more I can give and Gift Aid. That said, I do need to shift it and am looking to post it before the Christmas rush!

So: a warm winter jacket for a good cause -- anyone?

qTf36tL.jpg

gV703ai.jpg

Pb80loD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom