Cheap spare

Johnus said:
The Superspeeds are nice razors. You can understand why millions of them were sold all over the world. Amazing that 50/60yrs later they shave and look just like new! The stories they could tell.

One of my 'prized' possessions is my late-Grandad's Superspeed from 1947. He had a beard pretty much all the time he was in the navy - almost 25 years - and even though he wanted rid of it, he had been refused permission to remove it. He bought the razor the day he left the navy and remained clean shaven till the day he died.
This story is probably only of interest to me :icon_razz:

cromulent said:
Johnus said:
The Superspeeds are nice razors. You can understand why millions of them were sold all over the world. Amazing that 50/60yrs later they shave and look just like new! The stories they could tell.

One of my 'prized' possessions is my late-Grandad's Superspeed from 1947. He had a beard pretty much all the time he was in the navy - almost 25 years - and even though he wanted rid of it, he had been refused permission to remove it. He bought the razor the day he left the navy and remained clean shaven till the day he died.
This story is probably only of interest to me :icon_razz:

Those sorts of stories are part of the interest, I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom