Cheap UK Made Aftershaves?

G

Gairdner

Are there any out there and if so what are they and what do folks think of them? What about High Street availability?

Thanks everyone.

how cheap are we talking here?

TOBS aftershaves are about £15-16, and last pretty much forever.

The boots freshwood stuff is pretty good at around £5

Ok, that's a start. Is the Boots stuff made here? Thanks, Shrink. I remember when Old Spice was.

I'm looking forward to Steve's Barbershop Bay Rum but just want to know what other inexpensive but good scents are out there especially those made in Britain.

Well I ain't chancing it, Dick. :icon_eek:

Forgot about Professor Blighty. Looking forward to sampling the new range.

Boots Freshwood is very good, Superdrug's forest fresh a/s is good as well and smell lasts for a long time, also Marks&Spencer's Harward is very nice as well, not very keen on Woodspice. but these smells are all personel choice. Shame about boot's a/s performance as the beautiful smell don't last long.

the boots freshwood smells excellent... tons of clove in there, as well as the woody backing. But I find it a little oily, so don't like how my skin feels after using it. Your mileage may vary though!

ive just got a bottle of worth pour homme edt, it says paris on the bottle but its made in england. its very nice, its like the polite brother of paco rabanne. i may buy the aftershave, they can be both got online for not a great deal of money.

Just googled it and yes it looks good. Best go and see if the Chancellor will release more funds. Thanks, squire.

These aftershaves are all inexpensive and readily available.

Not sure if they are made in UK though;

Blue Stratos
Denim
Raport
Mandate
Jovan Musk
Yardley Gold
Brut

Back
Top Bottom