Cheap vs Expensive

There will be no further interest from me. I bored already. Oh and i just found that button thingy that means i don't have to read the anything from him either.
What a clever little feature. :lol:

missingskin said:
RB73 said:
antdad said:
What did one breast feeding baby say to the other when accidentally latching onto a large mole?....

Anyone cracked who it is yet... :?:

Nope but I am slightly impaired by alcohol........ ;) ;)

I'm sorry, I don't seem to be firing on all cylinders here, can someone switch the light on for me? :?

Well, I had a whiff of MdC yesterday, I love it! Yes it's expensive, but so is going to a nice restaurant, does that mean I should just eat tinned food & pasta?
I think the comparison is not far off. You don't need to eat expensive, you don't need to drink a good red wine, bread and water (figure of speech) would do just fine.
As with straights, a dovo/revisor at 100 euros, will be just as good as a TI twice the price, but the TIs are nice, and if you can afford it, why not?

Should we all dress in cheap clothes, wear cheap shoes and drink water?... anything else is luxury.

As a good friend of mine has always said "I've never seen a funeral progression include a brinks van"

I for one am tempted by the MdC, I'm getting a sample of the unscented one, but I like the smell of the scented one, so I might have to get it sometime.

Max

Oh, I see that Bonehead, French maid and Man of seizure have crawled in from the other thread. What it is? Have you missed my comments you cockroaches? strange, Bonehead telling me I "kindly" leave, I go to other topic and yet this creature crawls after me into another thread ...sorry but I don't have slightest preference to communicate with you so don't follow me.

heroblob said:
What i won't be doing is waisting my time responding to this drivel. I hope you enjoy your expensive straight razor, and it gives you many years of pleasure, And you be carefull not to cut your self those thing are sharp.

If you are sincere, thank you for your wishes. Don't worry about cutting myself. Unless you are some bonehead it's pretty safe to shave with a straight razor. And the sharper the better.

What did one breast feeding baby say to the other when accidentally latching onto a large mole?....

Anyone cracked who it is yet... :?:

Nope but I am slightly impaired by alcohol........ ;) ;)

moodymick said:
I'm sorry, I don't seem to be firing on all cylinders here, can someone switch the light on for me? :?

Dumb sucker.

Hyperborean said:
Oh, I see that Bonehead, French maid and Man of seizure have crawled in from the other thread. What it is? Have you missed my comments you cockroaches? strange, Bonehead telling me I "kindly" leave, I go to other topic and yet this creature crawls after me into another thread ...sorry but I don't have slightest preference to communicate with you so don't follow me.

Ayup mi owd, nice to see you back here.

Have you tried mixing it half and half with lemonade if a full one gives you so much trouble?

joe mcclaine said:
Hyperborean said:

Ayup mi owd, nice to see you back here.

Have you tried mixing it half and half with lemonade if a full one gives you so much trouble?

+ 1 :|

Hyperborean said:
One against many, my favorite game, too bad the moderator will not allow me to fvck you up fags. You enjoy being part of the stinking herd where you seek for and/or feel safety, don't you ha ha ha...you are fvcking pathetic creatures...worms

Is there really any need for that sort of language...

RB73 said:
Hyperborean said:
One against many, my favorite game, too bad the moderator will not allow me to fvck you up fags. You enjoy being part of the stinking herd where you seek for and/or feel safety, don't you ha ha ha...you are fvcking pathetic creatures...worms

Is there really any need for that sort of language...

No Richard there is no reason for either the language or the other references.............

Hyperborean said:

first time i have ever had used the "foe" option on here !

wanker.gif

sunburyboy93 said:
Hyperborean said:

first time i have ever had used the "foe" option on here !

He's made it to number one of two here.

wanker.gif

Back
Top Bottom