Cheaper Option Than Gillette

£6 a month and you only get 4 blades :icon_rolleyes:

I can do a better deal than that. If you send me £6 a month I'll send you 15 genuine Gillette blades every month, then you can replace it every 2 days rather than having to try and make one last a whole week :)

Lose the beard said:
£6 a month and you only get 4 blades :icon_rolleyes:

I can do a better deal than that. If you send me £6 a month I'll send you 15 genuine Gillette blades every month, then you can replace it every 2 days rather than having to try and make one last a whole week :)

I got 50 feather blades for about £12 , and if you just want to send me £6 a month I'll send you 30 derby blades.....new one each day!!!...actually you can get 100 derbys for about £8 on amazon!

why would ANYONE use more expensive and less satisfactory cartridges ??guess its our job to dispel the mach/contour company cash cow propoganda

Shave on Folks! :angel:

I think it's just a plug for a website, the OP only joined this morning to tell us about cartridges. I for one will NEVER go back to carts even if they were cheaper than blades.

Here here if you look at them they look like a mach3 clone and a king of shaves clone. I'm hoping that ill never let another cartridge touch my face until I reach a point where I can't shave myself and by then having a comfortable shave will be the least of my problems

I must be quite lucky in that I earn enough to enable me to buy new cartridges without having to scrabble barefoot in the dirt for food or having to sell a kidney.

I'm sick to the stomach that I have to admit this, but I have to agree with those silly Gillette fanboys here, the wierdly thin, flat, tinny looking cartridges in the little yellow envelopes are excellent.

Anyway at £6 a month for 4 blades I can get Sensors, and they're good. So it's a bad advert.

i got 2 decent shaving straight razors,strop,hones etc

basically i don't need another blade as they will outlive me

cant get cheaper than that

but where is the fun in that

Back
Top Bottom