Cheapest ARKO?

G

Gairdner

This is the cheapest price I can find for ARKO in a 12 stick box:

ARKO at Amazon

£11.90 delivered is less than £1 stick and I personally find it a superior latherer to the Palmolive and Erasmic sticks. I so wanted to like the Erasmic as it is UK-made but its not for me. Some folks hate the ARKO scent but I love it - clean and fresh. :angel:

If there is a way to upgrade this link to provide a small income for TSR from Amazon at no cost to the user then could a Mod please let me know.

Thanks.

:D

Fido said:
Thanks for the link. I only have one stick left. A box of 12 should see me out. I love the stuff.
You can't think like that, Peter!

I've 6 coming through the post from bestshave.net. It smells so strongly of citronella to me, it's main use'll be when travelling in hot/buggy countries!

Burgundy said:
Fido said:
Thanks for the link. I only have one stick left. A box of 12 should see me out. I love the stuff.
You can't think like that, Peter!

I've 6 coming through the post from bestshave.net. It smells so strongly of citronella to me, it's main use'll be when travelling in hot/buggy countries!

You do when you get near 70 and many of your mates are gone!

Fido said:

+1 Thanks for the link

Burgundy said:

Oh! Is it still cheaper than Amazon?

I think arko's performance is much better then erasmic and just as good if not better then palmolive. but this is my personal opinion. in turkey where arkos are produced theye are so cheap! I think if you buy them in bulks and import here in thousands i bet it will be cheaper then 30p/stick

Sezer74 said:
I think arko's performance is much better then erasmic and just as good if not better then palmolive. but this is my personal opinion.

Although I'm just a beginner, these are pretty similar to my findings although I rate ARKO much higher than Palmolive. I so wanted to like the Erasmic as its British made but I don't get on with it at all. ARKO truly is one hell of soap despite the divisions its scent causes.

Mrs Gairdner and I honeymooned in a Hotel halfway between Marmaris and Icmeler. If I knew then what I know now......might have got some soap too.

I got a puck from ebay for £3 delivered. How they managed to send it from Istanbul for that price and still make a profit eludes me.

The smell of this stuff reminds me of the smell of the turkish baths I visited whilst in Icmeler. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing though seeing as the mrs got perved on something chronic whilst we were there!

I'd never go back there put it that way, I'm too pretty for Turkish jail! :D haha

Back
Top Bottom