Cheers!!

Hello

It all started with a Men-U shaving brush given to be me by my girlfriend's brother for Christmas...I started to search the internet for how to use the thing and then stumbled across videos and reviews and then stumbled across this place...

Well after acting all stealth around your fantastic forum for the last few weeks, (reading all the threads and replies), I have found your advice invaluable. I have bought myself a mint Tech razor(I had to go vintage), some Palmolive soap and a blade sampler from Connaught's...

...I have only had four 'proper' shaves so far...but I'm already thinking about getting rid of that Men-U brush...oh..and all those blades to sample...there just aren't enough shaves in the day!!

Thanks

Ed

The brush is on the way out, so you just need to upgrade the Tech next. Oh and there's much nicer soaps out there. It never ends, this rabbit hole. ;-)

Welcome to TSR, hope you have fun.

Hi Ed,
Welcome. I'm also new to all this but enjoying the DE experience. Recently bought a badger brush which makes a difference and now working on the wife so I can get some soaps to try. Seems that what was once the morning chore is now a hobby. :)

Geoff

Hi Ed,

Glad you decided to join our little enclave. You made a great choice with that razor, Techs are great little things, a real design classic.

Enjoy your shaves.

Hi Ed and welcome to the forum.
Enjoy youre starter kit but make sure you've got plenty available shelf space in the bathroom:icon_razz:
regards, beejay

Back
Top Bottom