Chinese brushless shaving cream

In my search for Chinese shaving cream I have finally found an shaving cream but its brushless, it cost 6 yuan which is about 0,65 pound or € 0,75.

In fact this is the first brushless shaving cream I have used and I had searched the internet and read about brushless shaving cream and ofcourse some B guy had to put up some negative stuff.

But from what I read brushless shaving cream isnt that bad and some lather, so its the first time I did with this cream, well it didnt lather, but then again the taobao advertisment said its brushless.

So well I have used it today and its like a cream that you need to spread over your face, it uses much more product then shaving cream used with an brush, after its been put up it doesnt seem to dry out like which happens with some brush shaving creams sometimes.

My safety razor glided well over my skin and the cream seems to offer me good protecting agains nicks as well, as I didnt have more nicks then normall and it soften the beard good.

The cream looked at first like any other shaving cream, but if you look closer you can see its more like a gel.

Anyway it did the job good and I can see why people would use it, it doesnt dry out out, you don't need an brush and it doesnt matter that the water is bad.

I have bought two bought to off these, because the shipping costs was higher then the product and I as well ordered some Chinese blades which I'm going try some other time as well.

Here are some pictures.

[attachment=6438]

[attachment=6439]

You can buy it here and mistertao help you then, one off my bottles was broken btw, but it doesnt seem go out easy.

If you want discount on the commision, giving up my username Diqiu-Long will get you 50% discount on the commision

Attachments

• IMG_20130128_162332.jpg
    IMG_20130128_162332.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20130128_162400.jpg
    IMG_20130128_162400.jpg
    388.3 KB · Views: 16
Back
Top Bottom