Christmas Aquisitions

RE: Christmas Aquisition's

Czech and Speake Frankincense and Myrrh cologne and bath oil (unexpected, but very pleasing!) and a bottle of Trumpers lime skin food. Both have been used today and I am more pleased with the C&S than the Trumpers, but very grateful for both.

Christmas Aquisition's

Just opened some more presents at a friends and have a Kent BK2 and some TOBS Sandalwood soap to add to the shaving-related haul. :)

Fortunately for me 90% of my presents this year were shaving related. At least a dozen aftershaves including Brut original, Tabac, Rapport Black, and the star of the show a selection box of Penhaligons EDT's. After several blatant hints I also received the R41 Muhle (2011). All in all a very happy chappy. Hope you all got what you wished for. Happy Christmas, and a great new year to all on the Forum. Denzle

A rather unexpected gift from my wife. :)

65583046cb178d85449bbc667169c487_zpsf5e96b2a.jpg

e3623bc08151a2a3270d804bd1d0667e_zps6e27141b.jpg

Plus some Cliique stuff from my sister and Paco Rabanne 1 Million from my nan.

Oh and some Lynx from my auntie. :s

My lovely wife got me a kindle fire (looks like I'm finally a convert).
My in-laws got me a razor and brush stand. Needs some minor tweaking to get my slim adjustable to fit, but nice thought.
My eldest son used some of his left over birthday money to get me a couple of books on the red arrows from the 2nd hand book store we saw a few weeks ago.

No shaving related goodies, but I did get two bottles of malt and a bottle of Tullamore Dew!
I still have one more present to come though when our daughter comes round tomorrow, so here's hoping!

I am a happy christmas elf. I got a Trumper sample set with 8 creams, 8 colognes and 2 skin food samples which came in handy after the Violet cream burned my face. Still, I will have fun trying the other 7 creams.

Re: RE: Christmas Aquisition's

Gairdner said:
A bottle of Mr Taylor's aftershave and a bottle of Paul Smith London EDT (all time favourite for summer). Violet and rose creams too but not the shaving kind, the eating kind ;).

Gairdner said:
A bottle of Mr Taylor's aftershave and a bottle of Paul Smith London EDT (all time favourite for summer). Violet and rose creams too but not the shaving kind, the eating kind ;).

I'm very fond of Paul Smith London and rose and violet creams too. You must have been good this year. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom