Christmas films

RE: Chrisitmas films

I'll never forget seeing Trading Places for the first time as a young lad when Jamie Lee Curtis showed us her assets :)

The great escape
not a Christmas film per se
but I remember they screened it every Christmas day for about 9 years in a row when I was growing up

jamespatel said:
The great escape
not a Christmas film per se
but I remember they screened it every Christmas day for about 9 years in a row when I was growing up

+1:D

Steve McQueen jumping the fence on a Triumph....cooler than a Polar Bear's piles.

jb74 said:
They were... some body on that woman back in the day.

I remember being very disappointed when she admitted they were surgically enhanced - don't know why because it doesn't detract from the fact that they were perfect.

It's a Wonderful Life + Miracle on 34th Street (original one for preference, but I've been known to watch the remake). We also had a tradition of watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles - even though it's a thanksgiving film.

I liked JLC in A Fish Called Wanda.

UKRob said:
jb74 said:
They were... some body on that woman back in the day.

I remember being very disappointed when she admitted they were surgically enhanced - don't know why because it doesn't detract from the fact that they were perfect.

When she did Trading Places... never... it can't be. Surely they were natural back in the 80s when that film was made?

You can't take my fondest early teen memories away from me like this...

Back
Top Bottom