Claymore v2, Gillette Tech

Update: Slight delay on postage - post office around the corner from me wasn't operating until 8. This is, rather incidentally, the time I have to set off for work, so was unable to get them posted earlier. I will endeavour to get them sent during my lunch break, but failing that should see them posted this evening. Apologies for the delays!

Further edit; Car had to take a quick trip to the garage over my lunch break, so I was unable to visit the post office. I shall endeavour to have it sent off this afternoon or tomorrow morning. It'll be first class rather than second class to reflect this apology.

Its a great razor.....I already have one ....otherwise I would be interested!
I'd definitely recommend it. I was literally just saying as someone who shapes around a beard it does the job well but better suited for someone to shave their face in it's entirety! I've a RR Hawk which I use and these fit the same style of razor for me.

Price reduction on Claymore - c'mon this is mere pennies for a razor which costs £70! :D
Also price reduction on Gillette Aluminium Tech - let me know if you've something to trade!

Back
Top Bottom