Cleaned, Polished, Tips and Handles Painted.....

Had some razors in my collection that were looking a bit sad and worn, so i stripped the paint and anodising scrubbed polished and cleaned them. primed, painted, and baked and the end results is really good, (if i do say so myself), seems the heating up just brings it all together gives a really really hard durable finish....

if anybody wants me to clean one up for them and re do the tip or handle, PM me...

UK and USA Red and Blue Tip Superspeeds......

9f83e806.jpg

bba8af8b.jpg

72ad4d30.jpg

07a87f85.jpg

Black Handled Superspeed, this was really scruffy with lots of the anodising marked and skuffed, and the razor itself not great as if you put these in the ultrasonic it starts to remove the anodising, with it stripped it was cleaned properly, and handle re done and looks exactly like the original anodising, the pics don't show it but the handle has a nice semi glossy shine too, should take years to wear as the finish is rock hard...

004cac1d.jpg

2c12cb7e.jpg

a36fbc5d.jpg

Steve, I'm guessing you weren't into Airfix as a kid cos if you were you would have got that anally retentive model making part out of your system ages ago.

Good job.

antdad said:
Steve, I'm guessing you weren't into Airfix as a kid cos if you were you would have got that anally retentive model making part out of your system ages ago.

Good job.

well i tried and i was crap then, (no patience and clumsy) and having a dad that is extremely knowledgeable and seemingly good at doing everything he used to do all my stuff for me, well now i have patience, and enjoy doing stuff, and have found when i put my mind to it, research things and then have a go, i can produce good work....

nice to say: " i made that "

You did good! They look new and shiny enough to excite my RAD!

Not only do you do good restoration work but you make damn fine shaving soap and Bay Rum a/s, too! I used one of your soaps this morning and thought, as always when one rotates round, this is top shelf soap!

Bechet45 said:
You did good! They look new and shiny enough to excite my RAD!

Not only do you do good restoration work but you make damn fine shaving soap and Bay Rum a/s, too! I used one of your soaps this morning and thought, as always when one rotates round, this is top shelf soap!

cheers matey...... :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::angel::angel:

Back
Top Bottom