closed:Tapatalk how to get support and current versions by platform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnus said:
Going to be worse on the 26th when they try to match up sales with returns. Not good!

Just trying to see what happens....

Just shows my name but it has the full quote. Does show the full posting when you tap 'view original.'

Running latest on iPad.

Anybody else having problems with quotes like the image I have hopefully attached to this post?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1394360946.362833.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1394360946.362833.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 22
Re: RE: Tapatalk how to get support and current versions by platform

Mushroom said:
Running latest on iPad.

Anybody else having problems with quotes like the image I have hopefully attached to this post?

I'm getting the same issue running on latest version via android phone haven't contacted support as yet

Aside from the Quotes problem I had.... The latest is send photos. Not sure what's happening but when I 1st send a photo It posted as not being able to be shown, the square with the squiggle through it. I then try to resent it and it shows up properly, but so does a thumb nail of the 1st photo. ??

In Tapatalk's wisdom they don't appear to refresh the thread after you post to save your bandwidth. If you post (with an attachment) the attachment wasn't downloaded the first time the thread was viewed so can't be displayed.

If you post then refresh the thread (or go out of it and back in) the attachment will be loaded.

Problem is between the phone/tablet and operator ;-)

I had the same issue with attaching a picture this morning running of wifi around 50mb so shouldn't have been an issue strangely it let me post pictures this evening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom