Colman's mustard

Yanks do have a little trouble using small quantities and mustard is one of those tricks we like to pull on tourists you know like calling Macdonald's a restaurant.

dodgy said:
The Geordie Shaver said:
You seem remarkably well educated as to the delights of English Cuisine Martin ,
Regards ,
Derrick

Why, thank you very much Derrick,

Yes, I do know my Limey food. That's what comes from spending countless hours hanging out at Ye Olde Mayflower Inn. Usta eat the various junk food served at the bar area, (pastys, sausage rolls and Scotch eggs) while chucking some spears. Plenty of Colemans mustard to disguise the taste. Lots of Watneys Red barrel to wash it all down. In the 1970s this was some good beer. Sometimes I'd go into the dining room and have a meal. Mushy, colorless and tasteless peas was always a good thing to order.......

Thank you for the nice compliment!

Martin

Heh........how was that?

Nae bad my friend , Watneys Red Barrel eh ? , theres a blast from the past ,bet you miss your warm beer though ?

Derrick

Colman's powder all the way. Liver, bacon, onion gravy, and mash with Colman's mixed in to give it a lift, luverly! And is on the menu for tonight. The ready mixed variety just doesn't cut-the-mustard for me.

Back
Top Bottom