Colour/Glare

Hi,
Firstly I would like to say that TSR has become one of my favorite forums. I realise that things get upgraded and changed. But, I would like to make a suggestion.
A couple of years ago I had laser eye surgery which left me with excellent unaided vision.
However as a result I am very slightly more sensitive too light and I find the white background to bright, causing tiredness and headaches, in fact it is putting me off from coming here.
Would it be possible to change the background colour to a very pale blue or a very light grey? This would help me enormously.
Regards,
Steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you change your board style to Default it has less white content which I also happen to find a bit easier on the eye, I'm sure in time more skins with different colour options will be made available.

User CP>Your Profile>Edit Options> Board Style> Choose default.

Failing that I'm sure there must be some monitor controls somewhere that you can tweak and where's the the sunglasses smiley when you need him?

Everything is on default and it is still too bright, I am sorry, but I will not be changing my computers settings for this one forum.

antdad said:
How about reversing the eye surgery?

:D PMSL

Your monitor is too bright if you have glare from a white page, does the bbc look ok to you? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/
I will be looking at an alternative skin at some point.

I've managed to change my board format so it is shades of blue with 'MyBB' written at the top. I can't seem to find a way of changing it again though. I prefer this style and would say it is easier on the eye than the default.

Pig Cat said:
I've managed to change my board format so it is shades of blue with 'MyBB' written at the top. I can't seem to find a way of changing it again though. I prefer this style and would say it is easier on the eye than the default.

It should be back now.Stop messing with things :p

antdad said:
Try Suntory, for more relaxing times.

You know Lat Pack? Sinatora?
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gjiQwh1p6M[/video]

:D

Comparing the old board to the new I would say this one has less white on the page.

Back
Top Bottom