Come on England!

Unfortunately, we seem to have that reputation which attracts the wrong element of opposing fans. And just as unfortunately we have a good few followers who seem to think upholding that rep is a good thing.

I think that is the crux of it. For the hooligan, ultra, or whatever they call themselves now, it's all about their reputation. They can go onto their forums or wherever hooligans go and brag about how they gave the English, Russian, French, or whoever, a good beating and if they can hide their violence behind a warped sense of patriotism it gives all the more kudos.
Apparently overnight, for example, N.I. and Polish fans, who were drinking and singing together in local bars in Nice prior to today's match, and between whom there was no trouble, were attacked by local football hooligans and trouble started. Why? Not because there was any tangible threat from either country's fans or any historical "wrong" that needed righted. Rather, in my opinion, trouble started because those hooligans didn't want to be seen to be being outdone by their Marseille counterparts and needed something they can brag about to their fellow hooligans

Last edited:
How's about giving the peabrains who are scrapping a good ignoring and leaving this thread for the football.

If you prefer rugby then fine, but why not start a rugby thread?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Here we go again, Carl. Matron needs to adjust your medication obviously or withdraw it completely. This is a FOOTBALL thread which basically means we get a moderator as troll - how many forums have that issue? I'll put it simply: take your damn egg-shaped nonsense and shove it up yer trouser leg. Come on England, Wales and Northern Ireland in the Euro 2016 FOOTBALL tournament. I wonder what complete tomorite you'll come back with next? Can't be hattered to stick around and find out. Off to watch the Cricket highlights.

PMSL and nearly spat out my tea....:D

So you'd rate that maybe 7 tops? That's well short of my goal to have the tea come out of your nose, caused by an involuntary crazy funny reaction.

I was blessed to see that excellent effect in 1970, but done with orange jello and still remember it. The guy started laughing in mid swallow....perfect timing.

So you'd rate that maybe 7 tops? That's well short of my goal to have the tea come out of your nose, caused by an involuntary crazy funny reaction.

I was blessed to see that excellent effect in 1970, but done with orange jello and still remember it. The guy started laughing in mid swallow....perfect timing.
I'd find that funny too but I've no idea what jello is.....honest. :p

Regarding Thursday's game Wales v England I have never had any interest in Football alhough I'm 100% behind Wales even if they were playing marbles, I wouldn't like to call it as I think both teams are pretty much middle of the road mediocre neither team are capable of winning the tournament for sure.

Let's hope it's a good game with no trouble from the hard of thinking beforehand.

They were saying this morning about banning booze which would be a good idea I think.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Slovakia 2 Russia 1 - there's a turn up. It needs England to beat Wales tomorrow to be really interesting.

I wouldn't fancy being at the Wales Russia match if Russia end up not qualifying.

Tomorrow is massive. Bale has teased us lets see what we can do. I don't agree with dropping Kane or Sterling after one match, but another defeat and it's looking bad. 2-0 England, Bale OG.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom