***COMPLETE*** Newbie PIF -razor, shave stick, blades

I'm pretty much happy with my two old Gillettes - my dad's old Red Tip and a birth year Adjustable, so my original starter razor has fallen out of use.
Rather than let it sit in the bathroom cabinet, I will PIF it to a newbie.

Edwin Jagger DE89
a new stick of Palmolive soap
some Personna blues and Sputniks

To give shift workers a chance, I will randomly choose someone who puts their name below...hopefully choose name Friday to post out Saturday.

(I assume newbies can see this post? I'm not sure what constitutes an "active member")

jqjiad.jpg

entires so far:
superflyguy's friend
ravey's friend
majestic143
D4rk1
StuW
fraz101

RE: Newbie PIF -razor, shave stick, blades

cootuk has very kindly let me jump in here and add a couple of bits and pieces to his already extremely generous offer. I will throw in some leftover blades from my own PIF and a puck of GFT Sandalwood soap to whoever he chooses.

May I join on behalf of a work colleague who has borrowed my razors and is labouring with a very old OC. Not a problem if not.

happy shaving
Adam

If it's open to friends and family I have a long time friend I'm currently trying to convert to the light side.

Hi I would love to be in with a chance to get this. So very generous of you and daz. So if I may be included in draw that would be great, I do not own a razor yet as been reading so many posts on here before committing. so will just see how I get on here before buying. Thanks again and good luck to everyone else in the draw..
Carlos

Wow, who knew such gents existed. Coming from a few car forums it's great to see such good gestures! If I could be so cheeky as to throw my name in the hat. I'm normally one to spend many nights reading on what the best TV, kettle or watch would be to buy. To have an opportunity to try before you buy is brilliant.

I can see me being a busy bee on this forum :)

An Awesome PIF - Thats what i love about this forum - total selfless generosity of people who share a common interest and wish to share their interest with others.
Nice One Cootuk & Daz (I'm not in - just had to say my bit)

Can i be in too plz.

Just joined and looking for a DE razor but on a shoe string budget just now!

Very generous offer indeed.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom