Connaught Shaving

Great suggestion. I now clean my safari and google history and cookies every couple of days. Also set cookies at never accept or if required only from the sites that I go to.

"Connaught Shaving is now closed for holiday.
The Website will be live for orders from Friday 4th May,
& orders will be despatched from Tuesday 8th May."

Just wanted to bump with some feedback. I ordered from Connaught Shaving for the first time this week and it won't be the last. Placed an order for some Proraso soap and his UK sample blade set (planning an epic DE blade Odyssey for after my summer hols) on Thursday afternoon and the parcel was delivered on Friday. Superb! Shame the Bolzanos were out of stock but I've plenty of time to find them - amongst other harder to locate blades.

I have ordered a couple of times from Connaught Shaving and I've always been very satisfied with Paul's service. Great selection of DE blades and he doesn't charge an arm and a leg for shipping small items in a padded envelope.

I agree with all the positive comments about Paul's service. In addition, I made a hasty purchase and had second thoughts the following day - Paul re-funded immediately with no questions asked.

This really is a good example of how to run a web based business.

Back
Top Bottom