Connaught Shaving

An excellent company & person "Paul" too deal with. He has a fantastic range of products @ very competitive prices, his knowledge of his products cannot be faulted, customer service and speed of delivery is top notch.

Ask Paul a shaving related question and he will do his best to answer ( great guy ) I had been sat on the fence for some while re a Feather AS-D1 S&S razor, now bought. The sale was done as well as the 10% for TRS members. Very pleased.

Charles U.K

Likewise, a very satisfied customer strangely enough I got a pack of 100 GEM Blades just recently if you are stuck without blades PM me and I'll send you some in the post no charge;-)

Ordered two bottles of Mr Taylor's aftershave and a block of alum from Paul on Friday. They arrived the very next day which is fabulous service. I will likely frequent Connaught Shaving more often and even if something I was looking for was at a higher price, my preference would go to them due to my very positive experiences and their excellent reputation. Most prices are really keen anyway.

Re: RE: Connaught Shaving

Gairdner said:
Ordered two bottles of Mr Taylor's aftershave and a block of alum from Paul on Friday. They arrived the very next day which is fabulous service. I will likely frequent Connaught Shaving more often and even if something I was looking for was at a higher price, my preference would go to them due to my very positive experiences and their excellent reputation. Most prices are really keen anyway.

I am another fan of Connaught shaving. Great service every time. Glad to see you back, not so sure I'll be getting so excited with the new Avatar.

Back
Top Bottom