Connaughts

Ordered the Muhle R41 and a tub of Proraso yesterday afternoon and the goods were in my flat at 10:00 am this morning.
Excellent service from Paul.

Slowing down a wee shade I'd say ; I mostly expect Paul to be delivering orders to me before I've even realised I'm making them ! Speedy client service just doesn't even begin to describe it, does it.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

JohnnyO said:
Slowing down a wee shade I'd say ; I mostly expect Paul to be delivering orders to me before I've even realised I'm making them ! Speedy client service just doesn't even begin to describe it, does it.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:
:D:D Quality Johnny

Seems I'm unlucky then. I placed an order at 2pm in the afternoon and paid the extra for 1st class recorded. Turns out my stuff was finally posted to me at 7pm the following evening. Makes me wish I'd not paid the extra for delivery.

All of the orders I've ever had from Paul have been sent out immediately - unless I order outside working hours, and even then they're sent next day and arrive a day later.

i placed an order and then a few hours later placed another ( something i had forgot ). Paul packaged them together and put me a sample a/s in as well to cover the excess postage. Can't praise him too highly.

Back
Top Bottom