Could I be the new Andy Warhol of DE?

Took a few photographs of a plain Tesco blade then took it to my photo editing system, knocked out a lovely Andy Warhol type print, then I printed it off on a good quality high gloss paper, if I must say myself it looks really good, i'm now going to get a few profesionally mounted, will be displaying one in my bathroom. :)

Jamie.

002-5-1-2-1.jpg

shaving002-2-1.jpg

Very nice! Perhaps this will spurn more shaving-related art. How about this Mondrian-inspired picture I've entitled Tableau of Razor and Alum:

dsc0871c.jpg

:ugeek:

Pig Cat said:
Very nice! Perhaps this will spurn more shaving-related art. How about this Mondrian-inspired picture I've entitled Tableau of Razor and Alum:

dsc0871c.jpg

:ugeek:
Very nice Pig Cat, but I would prefer a Henri Mattise,The Sorrow of the King :D

Regards Jamie

pugh-the-special-one said:

Regards Jamie

Or should that be Sorrows of the King of Shaves? :? Not really my area. I only really know much about Mondrian and Klein, but not that much. I reckon a Roy Lichtenstein shaving pastiche would be pretty cool if someone here could produce such a thing.

Pig Cat said:
pugh-the-special-one said:

Regards Jamie

Or should that be Sorrows of the King of Shaves? :? Not really my area. I only really know much about Mondrian and Klein, but not that much. I reckon a Roy Lichtenstein shaving pastiche would be pretty cool if someone here could produce such a thing.

I quite like Roy Lichenstein, very graphic comic book on a giant scale, on a slightly different Artist, Van Gough, what ever you do dont give him a straight edge, remeber what happened the last time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards Jamie.

Parwin said:
Nice one Jamie. What photo editor do you use?
Hi, Parwin, I have for many years used the photostudio 5.5, which came bundled with my first digital camera many years ago, I now use a Nikon D80, with a 18-105 DX VR lens, saying that most photographs I take at the most only need maybe a little crop, to help the composition, and photobucket gives you the option of putting a nice border around the print, there's usually enough editing options for me with the windows system, you are only talking Sharpening tool, contrast and cropping, I can if I want take my photo's further but I find there's no need usually :)

Regards Jamie.

Vic Flange said:
Even Scorsese has made a shaving movie...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otxlzSMcBTo[/youtube]

also I think you might have just put a massive load of new shavers off :p who think its real haha.

NotTheStig said:
I like the Warhol-type pic a lot. I've set it as my desktop wallpaper

Thank you i'm flattered :) PS, if you would like it in a bigger file just give me your E-mail I will send it as a attachemt. because the copy would have been smaller when I resized it, but I still have the original.

Jamie

Back
Top Bottom