Crabtree & Evelyn New Line

I didn't know that this was happening, but visited a store today and saw their new edition shaving soaps:

Indian Sandalwood replacing Sandalwood
Moroccan Myrhh replacing Nomad

And the Sienna is gone. The West Indian Limes staying unchanged.

[attachment=10314]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398424803.136450.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398424803.136450.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 47
The scents is different, at least to my nose. I am sure they wouldn't go a whopping packaging/marketing/name change and keep the product untouched. That would be counter-intuitive.

Besides, the product description in the past, say for the sandalwood didn't emphasize so much 'Indian' spices etc no?

Strange how they say Indian Sandalwood as Indian Sandalwood became almost obsolete during the 1970s in Indian and most of the high end perfumers source their Sandalwood from Australia which were planted many years ago and are now reaching their best when it comes to harvesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandalwood

ffarouki said:
The scents is different, at least to my nose. I am sure they wouldn't go a whopping packaging/marketing/name change and keep the product untouched. That would be counter-intuitive.

Besides, the product description in the past, say for the sandalwood didn't emphasize so much 'Indian' spices etc no?

It used to be called MYSORE SANDALWOOD.

Maybe the new is better? I'm kind of way over my head in recent purchases I can't test drive any, but would be very interested to know how they compare to the old ones.

Back
Top Bottom