Creed Aventus Clones....

Hi all
Resurrecting this thread for some help following a tester spray of Aventus in Selfridges today.
Lovely lingering scent that's still around 6 hours later. Only problem is the cost!
So, go on, any clone recommendations offering good bang-for-buck?
Searching around TSR and other corners of t'internet, L'Aventure seems to come out favourably.
thanks
Mark

Hi all
Resurrecting this thread for some help following a tester spray of Aventus in Selfridges today.
Lovely lingering scent that's still around 6 hours later. Only problem is the cost!
So, go on, any clone recommendations offering good bang-for-buck?
Searching around TSR and other corners of t'internet, L'Aventure seems to come out favourably.
thanks
Mark
I have L'Aventure and is very close indeed to the real stuff at a fraction of the price, I love it. :)

Have a look at the vid at the start of this thread, @Blackmass put it on there and by the time I had finnished watching it I was ordering a bottle from the bay and I'm well pleased I did. :) thanks Rob!

You know me mate, here to help.

@Reefhead Fine Platinum aftershave is worth a punt too. The scent doesn't last as long as the Creed (what does?) but it's a great aftershave. If you put it on your clothes, it will last a good few hours.

I have Creed Aventus and a couple of clones. The Fine Platinum for me is a bit harsh and is flat compared with the original but being fair it is much cheaper and I still like it
The closest a/s I found was the BeaverWoodright Captains Reserve is seems (for me) to be more rounded and closest to the Aventus Edp.
The other thing to remember is that Aventus varies from batch to batch.........:)

Back
Top Bottom