Creed Imperial

Hi
what are peoples experiences and thoughts on CREED, from what i have smelt the one i gained was amazing but looking at the price or them i am wondering if they are as good as the price tag?

You could always join in on our scheme here and sample some Creed Santal http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/forum/thread-13458.html

I will be taking orders for atomisers in the next day or 2.

Well - if you love it, you love it. I'm just conscious that I've recently bought 100ml bottles from the likes of Floris and Penhaligon's at less than the half the cost of a 30ml bottle of the Creed. I wouldn't even let SWMBO to buy it for my birthday despite her practically insisting. I've tested Sean John's Unforgiveable that's a (synthetic) dead ringer for £20/75ml but couldn't bring myself to do it. I've 10 edts in the wardrobe anyway. I oughtn't be spending on frags anyway... not when shaving's claiming a chunk of my disposable income anyway!

I'm sorry, but in my opinion the stuff that's readily available is outrageously overpriced for fragrances that are at best, 'average'.

Some of the older stuff isn't too bad though.

Orange Spice is a personal favourite (Kouros was based on this one) but Cuir De Russie (Russian Leather) is probably the best fragrance I've ever worn ... ever.

Back
Top Bottom