Creed.

I contacted creed on friday and with my best i would love to try some of your samples voice managed to snag 4 samples for free which normally cost £3 a sample. they are Tabarone, Neroli Sauvage, Original Santal, and Original Vetiver, now i've just tried them and all i can say is WOW! absolutely amazing scents, the Neroli Sauvage and Tabarome are simply oustanding, but the other two smell pretty good as well, only trouble they cost £173 for 125ml, i know what i want for Christmas.

Jamie.

Have a look at cheapsmells.com they are all around £100 a bottle.

I bought the Original Santal there that I have running with the "posh fragrances for all" group buy.

Very good service, I believe it was shipped from France.

Well Tony i bet you could charm the knickers off a Nun, so i will give you the shop that sent me the samples, i'm sure you can come up with a brilliant story why they should send you a few, and how your going to post wonderful reviews that will send their sales into orbit, so here goes.
PS thanks for the info Jason, i will definitely be paying them a visit.

Les Senteurs
71 Elizabeth Street Belgravia London SW1W 9PJ England Tel: 020 7730 2322

Les Senteurs is a brilliant shop (actually I think it's two now) but pricey.

They were the place I used to go to to get my samples when I was on the lookout for new stuff to try.

To this day I am kicking myself that I didn't plonk down the £300 they were asking for 250ml spash bottles of Cuir De Russie!

To be honest, and sorry if this upsets folk but (to 95% of the population) Original Santal smells like Joop! and Original Vetiver smells like Muggler Cologne so I'd sniff those out first before spending big on the Creed versions.

Well Vinny you should try the Neroli Sauvage it's simply oustanding as is the Tabarone. the Creed original Vetiver is good it's no better than L'Occitane Vetyver.

Jamie.

Back
Top Bottom