my mind to pick up.

I didn't want them to get hit with the extra postage for something
that is my fault, and bearing in mind they always pop a
useful surprise sample in their orders, I suggested that
I'd take the hit this time.

Louise at Cult Pens wouldn't hear of it and they have
resent the package to my new address.

Top company :heart:

Have they slowed down recently? - I placed an order last night at 10pm and it's still not dispatched. Back in the day they dispatched before you ordered (or it seemed that way)
I usually get my despatch confirmations from Cult Pens around 4:00 pm, and orders have always gone out same day if ordered before 3:00, or Monday if ordered over the weekend.

Deffo my Stationers of choice. I was after some Gel pens a couple of months ago and was having a shop around. Even though I could buy them slightly cheaper (on that day) through that well known online retailer of everything - I bought from CP. I'd hate for these smaller outfits to disappear, if you know what I mean.
Totally. Cult Pens & Tiger Pens get around 99% of my custom too.

Yep all good companies I have used frequently.

Interestingly, @Northam Saint , I recently bought a Fountain pen from Heinnie. Not the typical place for pens!!

My daily work writers have been 3 X twsbi's, but I can sometimes be a bit rough on them at work. Dropping onto metal floors etc. So was looking for a totally bullet proof fountain pen. I came up with a Schrade from Heinnie. Made out of solid aluminium and literally could withstand a tank driving over it. i think they only supply in a medium nib, but it is very smooth. the nib however is a number 6 so I may well swap it out for a stub italic, my preferred choice.

Yep all good companies I have used frequently.

Interestingly, @Northam Saint , I recently bought a Fountain pen from Heinnie. Not the typical place for pens!!

My daily work writers have been 3 X twsbi's, but I can sometimes be a bit rough on them at work. Dropping onto metal floors etc. So was looking for a totally bullet proof fountain pen. I came up with a Schrade from Heinnie. Made out of solid aluminium and literally could withstand a tank driving over it. i think they only supply in a medium nib, but it is very smooth. the nib however is a number 6 so I may well swap it out for a stub italic, my preferred choice.

Ahhh a "Tactical" Fountain pen. I have seen they have quite a range and they have one in their clearance section.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom