Cyril R Salter - French Vetiver

I've served my time and earned my stripes so I'm now allowed to post in the big bad BST thread. I feel like a new man :LOL:

Gained some great advice on here and you seem a likeable bunch so the first thread I'm going to post will be a PIF.

UK only please, I'll cover postage too.

Hopefully someone who hasn't used this brand before or is new to wet shaving and wants to try it.

It isnt much, but I can guarantee someone will get more use out of it than I would.

Cyril R Salter Luxury Shaving Cream - French Vetiver.

Used once as you can see from the pictures. Performs fantastically well, unfortunately the scent just isn't for me.

Numbered list of names please and I'll draw a random number in a few days if the demand is there.

DC
20200707_153451.jpg20200707_153458.jpg20200707_153518.jpg

I've served my time and earned my stripes so I'm now allowed to post in the big bad BST thread. I feel like a new man :LOL:

Gained some great advice on here and you seem a likeable bunch so the first thread I'm going to post will be a PIF.

UK only please, I'll cover postage too.

Hopefully someone who hasn't used this brand before or is new to wet shaving and wants to try it.

It isnt much, but I can guarantee someone will get more use out of it than I would.

Cyril R Salter Luxury Shaving Cream - French Vetiver.

Used once as you can see from the pictures. Performs fantastically well, unfortunately the scent just isn't for me.

Numbered list of names please and I'll draw a random number in a few days if the demand is there.

DC
View attachment 57639View attachment 57640View attachment 57641

Not in , just to say well done on the PIF (y)

Back
Top Bottom