dangerous email

If you get an email with a power point presentation titled "LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL" DO NOT OPEN IT!!!!!

If you do, you will get a msg saying "it's too late now, life is no longer beautiful. The virus will take everything off your pc and the hacker
will have your name, passwords and other details.
The hacker calls himself "LIFE OWNER"

Microsoft and Norton have confirmed the severity and anti virus software will not destroy it.

Russ

******Door to Door Virus******

This one is real and not a hoax.
If someone knocks on your door and says he is from the Government and is checking to see how clean your bum is, close the door.
This guy is not a Government official, he just wants to see your bum.

If a Government Official wants to inspect an arsehole he can just stand in front of a mirror.

Okay, maybe not all Government Officials, but a great many.

Ian

Boab said:
******Door to Door Virus******

This one is real and not a hoax.
If someone knocks on your door and says he is from the Government and is checking to see how clean your bum is, close the door.
This guy is not a Government official, he just wants to see your bum.

Well there are at least two viruses you could catch from him ;-)

The other night I was watching a copshow set in Edinburgh - BBC4 - I think - when the central character receives a call from his delightful assistant who says "I've got this body to show you".
It turns out she means a corpse - does this qualify as a hoax?

hunnymonster said:
Nor does it belong in the Welcome forum anyway.... neither time :lol:

NOW WHERE WOULD YOU PUT IT SO THAT MOST MEMBERS WOULD SEE IT????
It seems to me that too many members on this forum are quick to knock down a person trying to pass on info of any kind.

A YANK IN BRITAIN said:
hunnymonster said:

It seems to me that too many members on this forum are quick to knock down a person trying to pass on info of any kind.

I think the point is that the information was incorrect. ;) This forum is packed with helpful advice and ideas. Some on here can be a little cynical, but that is usually for the good as it keeps us on our toes and prevents too much rubbish!

A YANK IN BRITAIN said:
hunnymonster said:

1. Knock it off with the all caps.
2. It's not the purpose of the Welcome forum for this type of post
3. I will knock down this sort of post and any like it where even cursory research shows it to be false and alarmist - exactly like I'd knock down anyone passing on a chain letter - and I'll support anyone else doing the same. If I want this sort of alarmist nonsense, I'll read the Daily Mail.

Back
Top Bottom