Davidoff Hot Water - Any Good?

FJY

Hi Everyone!

I have always liked Davidoff Cool Water. I use both the Aftershave and the EDT, even though the EDT is not particularly potent. In fact, I actually think the Aftershave is stronger than the EDT, which is odd. However, when I was last in my local branch of Boots, I noticed that there was another Davidoff fragrance next to the Cool Water, called Hot Water. I had never heard of this fragrance before. I therefore wondered if anyone on here was familiar with Davidoff Hot Water, and whether or not they preferred it to Cool Water. I know that it would probably be easier to just try it out instore, but I just thought that I would throw this thread out and see the opinions of others on here first. I do value your thoughts and opinions.

Thank you for your time, as always.

Regards,

FJY

No one??? No replies at all???

I have to say, I'm actually very surprised that I've had no feedback from any of you. Maybe no one on here has heard of it??

Oh well, back to the drawing board....

Yes, I think it might be. I had not heard of it before I saw it in Boots. It made me curious, so I thought that I would start a new thread on here and hopefully get some feedback. It seems to have fallen on stony ground, though...
did you manage to smell the tester? do you know how much it was?

Hi Everyone!

I have always liked Davidoff Cool Water. I use both the Aftershave and the EDT, even though the EDT is not particularly potent. In fact, I actually think the Aftershave is stronger than the EDT, which is odd. However, when I was last in my local branch of Boots, I noticed that there was another Davidoff fragrance next to the Cool Water, called Hot Water. I had never heard of this fragrance before. I therefore wondered if anyone on here was familiar with Davidoff Hot Water, and whether or not they preferred it to Cool Water. I know that it would probably be easier to just try it out instore, but I just thought that I would throw this thread out and see the opinions of others on here first. I do value your thoughts and opinions.

Thank you for your time, as always.

Regards,

FJY
I had a bottle brought for me at Christmas and it was great, if you like the cool water you will probably like the hot!

Paul.

did you manage to smell the tester? do you know how much it was?
Hello saj1985,

Unfortunately, our local branch of Boots doesn't have any testers available to try. I think that they do have them, but they are all locked away in cabinets. So, you have to try and grab a member of staff who can unlock the cabinets, so that you can get at the testers! This can be frustrating, because it can be hard to find members of staff who are readily available. I usually go to the tills and ask for someone to help me when there is no one around.

As for the price, sorry, but I didn't notice how much it was. I'll have to have a closer look when I'm in there the next time.

Thanks again.

I had a bottle brought for me at Christmas and it was great, if you like the cool water you will probably like the hot!

Paul.
Hello Paul,

Thanks for your feedback! I have always liked the Cool Water, so I should like the Hot Water. Is it similar to the Cool Water? I would be very interested to know.

Thanks again.

'

Hello saj1985,

Unfortunately, our local branch of Boots doesn't have any testers available to try. I think that they do have them, but they are all locked away in cabinets. So, you have to try and grab a member of staff who can unlock the cabinets, so that you can get at the testers! This can be frustrating, because it can be hard to find members of staff who are readily available. I usually go to the tills and ask for someone to help me when there is no one around.

As for the price, sorry, but I didn't notice how much it was. I'll have to have a closer look when I'm in there the next time.

Thanks again.
i didnt know it exists

yea just got to ask staff, probably people trying to go in and quickly smell nice with no intention of buy anything thats why the staff probably cba giving samples of the testers lol

https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Davidoff/Hot-Water-6282.html

Fragrantica is a good site to get a general idea about the fragrances, and notes they might have, but nothing will substitute testing it yourself (or trying to get a hold of sample/decant first in case of more expensive fragrances). Personally saw it kicking around and seems like people do tend to like it - albeit I haven't tried personally

Can't help you with hot water, but I can recommend the Adventure edt. Like it very much! And doesn't break the bank.

Attachments

• 20220601_082920.jpg
    20220601_082920.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: FJY
Can't help you with hot water, but I can recommend the Adventure edt. Like it very much! And doesn't break the bank.
I believe I have a bottle of Davidoff Adventure among my EDTs. It's one that I do like and go back to quite often. It's not as well-known as Cool Water, though.

Back
Top Bottom