DE or SE or mach3

Yes it is more cost effective but then I could also use Gillette foam or gel in a can and not pay for castle forbes or 9 tubs of TOBS :)

Nishy said:
Yes it is more cost effective but then I could also use Gillette foam or gel in a can and not pay for castle forbes or 9 tubs of TOBS :)

Haha, 9 tubs!

It makes the biggest difference, does the brush and cream/soap. After joining this forum no one can truly say they're saving money. I soon realised I shouldn't even attempt to save money, after all it's something I enjoy, and could waste the same amount on much more useless crap!

I can't comment on the toner/moisturiser question, I'm afraid, as I'm certainly not a dermatologist or a doctor of any sort. From my own experience and reading plenty of other peoples' experience on forums such as TSR, it seems to be a case of finding the products and procedures that work best for you.

Seeing as so many on here have helped me out I will send you a gillette tech to try, along with a few different blades. Try each blade for three shaves, I promisse it will be better than any cartridge. Take your time and please do some more reading on here, it will make it so much easier for you. All I ask in return is that you send the razor back to me when you are convinced, you are more than welcome to keep any blades I send you. Anyone else want to send some blades?

oh, pm your address

Thanks for your kind offer daz, I will try it one day but for the moment I'm fine thank you, I will definitely do some more research when the Mach 3 goes old or causes me probs I guess if something is not broke why fix it right. Thank you again for your kind offer.

Back
Top Bottom