DE razor and pack of blades

evening gents hope everyone is keeping well.
After playing around with straights, shavettes, injectors and single edge razors.I thought It's a good time to give DE razors a go.
I'm after something (that's) not going to rip my face open. I use a colonial razor as my daily shaver and get good results out of it. Maybe something along the lines of a Gillette tech? I'm open to suggestions. I'm also after a starter pack of blades to try out aswell.
Looking to spend under 30 quid if possible.
Let me know what you've got.
Cheers all.

After playing around with straights, shavettes, injectors and single edge razors.I thought It's a good time to give DE razors a go.
I'm after something (that's) not going to rip my face open. I use a colonial razor as my daily shaver and get good results out of it. Maybe something along the lines of a Gillette tech? I'm open to suggestions. I'm also after a starter pack of blades to try out aswell.
Cheers all.
There is a lending thread here for the Krona DE, I suggest you put your name on the list. These razors can be acquired on eBay for I around £20.

I have a Gillette New that is mild, but does the job. I have settled on my shaving choices, so this doesn't get much use. Happy to make it available at a very reasonable price (plus a pack of razors) if you are interested.

Cheers all.
Hi@Brad.bates. I've got a 34c on BST if you don't find what you're looking elsewhere.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom