Dorco Prime
cheaper Now £4.99

@Boycie83 you bit the bullet yet and got some? Lol

Astra SP cheaper Now £6.23

Dorco Prime
cheaper Now £4.99

@Boycie83 you bit the bullet yet and got some? Lol
if anyone is after Astra SP's,
I just thought I'd give you a heads up, this price currently at £6.23 is the best price ever for 100 x Astra SP's blades on Amazon UK

The Derby Extra (green) price currently at £4.79 which is the best price ever for 100 Derby Extra (green) blades on Amazon UK

IMG_20210517_011755.jpgIMG_20210517_011551.jpg

I have recently tried the Dorco Titans and found them excellent, very smooth and give me a great shave.
Really happy to hear that as I've got a hundred to get through lool

You tried any other dorco de blades?

Really happy to hear that as I've got a hundred to get through lool

You tried any other dorco de blades?
I did try the Dorco Prime blades and found them a bit rough but that was some time ago and with a different razor to the one I use now. I still have about 4 left and I will try them again. I saw the Titan's when they were reviewed by Mark Szorady on YouTube and he gave them a great report.

I did try the Dorco Prime blades and found them a bit rough but that was some time ago and with a different razor to the one I use now. I still have about 4 left and I will try them again. I saw the Titan's when they were reviewed by Mark Szorady on YouTube and he gave them a great report.
Ahhh okay, yea I love marks videos he seems like a nice genuine guy

I'll search for the vid and check it out,
Yea Im sure I got the dorco prime in my sampler pack will give them a go

Few deals on Amazon UK

***bare in mind prices are for Amazon prime including delivery, if you don't have Amazon prime delivery will be at an additional cost***

Astra superior platinum x 100 DE blades

Was £9.72 now £6.55

Dorco Titan x 100 DE blades
£2.99 (Cheapest on eBay UK for the same quantity of Dorco Titan seems to be over £6)

Dorco Prime x 100 DE blades
Was £6.99 now £5.53

Derby Extra (Green) x 100 DE blades
Was £5.99 now £4.79

Please post what you got, if you decided to buy anything from the deals above, hope this helps
I purchased 100 Astra sp blades for £6.23 on Amazon

Derby Premium 100 Double Edge Razor Blades

was £8.99 now £5.42

Back
Top Bottom