December 2016 acquisitions

I think it is a Telegraph Relay.

You can see some similar ones here http://w1tp.com/im3000b.htm if you scroll down there is one (2582) that looks almost identical. I think the thing for tapping out the telegraph message is separate, and I am guessing the lever was to switch the telegraph line on and off, I know nothing about these but I had seen something similar once so a quick google for telegraph relays and western electric came up with the link.
Thank you very much Bizzberry :) you are a legend :)

Turned out to be nicer than I imagined. Beautiful Shake Sharp v2, Shavety First edition
5497ff042d73b7856944f2b2bddfc6cf.jpg
6fb9e270e68120489a0d03ee2c50e70f.jpg
6adabf78226abe5cbe7056c32bc23d0b.jpg

I could not resist, too many folk talking about Tabac soap on various threads, most extolling it's virtues. I had already bought some Tabac After Shave and Deodorant as I like the scent and they were on offer in Boots, so getting the soap to go along seemed like a good move, hope the soap works as well for me as it does for others.

Tabac.JPG

Turned out to be nicer than I imagined. Beautiful Shake Sharp v2, Shavety First edition
5497ff042d73b7856944f2b2bddfc6cf.jpg
6fb9e270e68120489a0d03ee2c50e70f.jpg
6adabf78226abe5cbe7056c32bc23d0b.jpg
That's one fine looking razor, great to have paperw
I could not resist, too many folk talking about Tabac soap on various threads, most extolling it's virtues. I had already bought some Tabac After Shave and Deodorant as I like the scent and they were on offer in Boots, so getting the soap to go along seemed like a good move, hope the soap works as well for me as it does for others.

View attachment 22755
i find it to be an outstanding soap, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. :)

View attachment 22755

The soap is spectacular IMHO and if you like the scent, as you say, they I'm positive it's all you'll ever need. Just bought my second bowl, though the old one is far from finished, but I just needed the redesigned graphics :)

The soap is spectacular IMHO and if you like the scent, as you say, they I'm positive it's all you'll ever need. Just bought my second bowl, though the old one is far from finished, but I just needed the redesigned graphics :)
Yep it is great, not sure I could stick to one soap, but if it was the only one I had I would not be complaining.

Back
Top Bottom