December 2017 Acquisitions

There you go @Wayne Pritchard shaving towels from the past :)

View attachment 31997
OMG Shaun.

They have brought back so many fond memories mate.

Local Barn Dances.
Youth Club discos drinking scrumpy and kissing the ugliest girl at the party due to a dare.
Dad with his huge sideburns and even bigger collared shirts.
........and obviously the local rugby club. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Nits and bits
e47b6d09c9285af440e473ab53d5d1e5.jpg

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Mail Call:- Today I received two brushes from classicshop2012 via eBay online click here, on the left is the Maseto Extra Density 2 Band Finest Badger 24/54mm knot and on the right is the Maseto 2 Band Finest Badger Horn 30/54mm knot see 2 image below. I give these brushes below a real good clean before I used the brush.

For some reason the 24/54mm bloom of the Extra Density 2 Band Finest Badger looks better than the 30mm on the right, I can see the 2 Band Finest Badger Horn 30/54mm knot doesn't have enough bloom and splay to allow enough flow through when face lathering. Anybody owned a Maseto Extra Density 2 Band Finest and a Maseto 2 Band Finest 30mm knot, which brush do you like best that suit you because I'm interested in you're feedback... Cheers.

tcScuQH.jpg

On the left is the Maseto Extra Density 2 Band Finest Badger 24/54mm knot vs on the right is the Maseto 2 Band Finest Badger 30/54mm knot blooming side by side.
DSUY8lJ.jpg

belmont-jpg.22545

Treated myself to this Armaf clone of Terre De Hermes. It's very nice indeed it has the bitter Orange opening and the slightly spicy, woody dry down. It's another Armaf winner for me. I cannot see me being without this in my scent cabinet and it's under £17 a total no brainer if you enjoy the Hermes scent profile.

Mail Call:- Today I received two brushes from classicshop2012 via eBay online click here, on the left is the Maseto Extra Density 2 Band Finest Badger 24/54mm knot and on the right is the Maseto 2 Band Finest Badger Horn 30/54mm knot see 2 image below. I give these brushes below a real good clean before I used the brush.

For some reason the 24/54mm bloom of the Extra Density 2 Band Finest Badger looks better than the 30mm on the right, I can see the 2 Band Finest Badger Horn 30/54mm knot doesn't have enough bloom and splay to allow enough flow through when face lathering. Anybody owned a Maseto Extra Density 2 Band Finest and a Maseto 2 Band Finest 30mm knot, which brush do you like best that suit you because I'm interested in you're feedback... Cheers.

tcScuQH.jpg

On the left is the Maseto Extra Density 2 Band Finest Badger 24/54mm knot vs on the right is the Maseto 2 Band Finest Badger 30/54mm knot blooming side by side.
DSUY8lJ.jpg

Can you measure the lofts? It could be the picture but to me the 24mm appears to have a slightly taller loft, that would explain the greater bloom.

Back
Top Bottom