Designer Clobber Clearout

D

Deleted Member 98532

I'm on holiday this week and need something to amuse myself so I am going to sort my wardrobes out and get rid of some stuff I have bought and barely ever worn.

I was going to put the on t'eBay but if any TSR members are interested I'd be open to sensible offers. I have a pair of True Religion Jeans, an Elvis Jesus T Shirt, some ONETrueSaxon chinos and a Two Stoned shirt amongst other bits and pieces.

If anyone would be interested let me know.

I think you might be in luck cheesepiece ... let me go and check

32 waist?

I'd have 'em if you could throw in a time machine to take me back to 3rd year seniors.

ajh101 said:
Sizes for all items please :)

Bear with me until tomorrow ajh101, need to sort all out first.

I'm fairly certain the True Religions are 34" waist x 34" inside leg, mint condition as well as only worn them once. The OTS Chinos are 34" waist as stated above and most of the Tees and Polos will be M or L depending on label but I will confirm all tomorrow.

OK gents, I have so far sorted out the following, all in excellent condition and some only worn once or twice maximum.

True Religion Ricky 'Big T' Jeans 34 x 34
Polo Ralph Lauren 'Polo Match' Polo Shirt - Red size Medium
Hugo by Hugo Boss Purple Check Shirt - Slim Fit Large
Two Stoned Red Checked Shirt - Medium
Elvis Jesus Grey T Shirt - Size Medium
ONETrueSaxon Chinos - Blue 34 x 34 (unfinished hem)

If anybody would like pics of individual items please let me know and I will email them through, no sensible offer refused as they are otherwise destined for t'eBay.

For those of you who may question authenticity these are all 100% genuine items, we used to deal in designer clothing so please check our eBay feedback for added re-assurance.

We also have this superb Corsivo Chisone End on End Suit on t'eBay ... any TSR member interested can have it for £94.99 delivered.

Back
Top Bottom