Do you spin?

Great effort, I'd be happy to give it a go if I'm lucky enough to be pulled out.

A link to the bearings you would suggest being used for whoever's name is pulled out the hat would be useful for them if you wouldn't mind sharing? I'd certainly find it useful to make sure I was getting the right ones! :D

1. @Looney12345

eBay is full of bearings of various quality, all they are is "skate bearings", all measure the same. Prices vary depending on quality or where your buying from. The best are ceramic but they are expensive.

Brought my black aluminum ZeroFeud spinner with me today and btw @Northam Saint please give let your wife know that her hanky made quite the impression on friends here in SF. Love it :)
5aevd0.jpg
I do like the engineering side to things like this though.

Received this today, my second foray into spinners. I thought this was a good start to higher end stuff, low cost enough to not worry if I drop it (have already).

32800041765_13e8dc0614_k.jpg

YzFrvHhw3NVtKif88

It feels very solid and spins very very good. I think several are pissed off on the Rotablade forum, I placed my order under a fortnight ago and a computer glitch put mine forward to fulfilment much to the annoyance of others .... Some you win, some you lose.

I certainly will be investing in a Brass Stubby in the future, or a Pendulum they look rather neat.

Back
Top Bottom