Dovo + Neil Miller straight razor zipped case / roll-up sheath

Up for sale two special and very practical items for those who use straight razors.

First, the super classic Dovo black leather zipped 7-day wallet/case.
This is the case that the famous 'Chimensch' uses in his well-know YouTube video.
Soft, luxurious leather, yet the wallet/case holds 7 straights in perfect manner, with very good padding and support on its outer surfaces.
In truly top condition, comes from a smoke-free home and has always been stored in dust- and humidity-free boxes.

Second, a rare handmade black soft leather straight razor roll-up travel sheath, made by the late Neil Miller himself.
Stamped with his company logo, in likewise great condition. coming from a smoke-free environment.

Asking £75 for both, delivered w/ tracking, Paypal.

I could split, but the end result should ideally be the same as I've tried to lower the price as much as I could.
Can also trade, but it has to be something I can put immediately into use.

Nx4ZDdC.jpg

qkjfWYA.jpg

bWJnKPB.jpg

WdH4R8z.jpg

RN5JrIS.jpg

UkUzNvC.jpg

pk9Gi3e.jpg

pGMghtx.jpg

mWs2ahx.jpg

Up for sale two special and very practical items for those who use straight razors.

First, the super classic Dovo black leather zipped 7-day wallet/case.
This is the case that the famous 'Chimensch' uses in his well-know YouTube video.
Soft, luxurious leather, yet the wallet/case holds 7 straights in perfect manner, with very good padding and support on its outer surfaces.
In truly top condition, comes from a smoke-free home and has always been stored in dust- and humidity-free boxes.

Second, a rare handmade black soft leather straight razor roll-up travel sheath, made by the late Neil Miller himself.
Stamped with his company logo, in likewise great condition. coming from a smoke-free environment.

Asking £75 for both, delivered w/ tracking, Paypal.

I could split, but the end result should ideally be the same as I've tried to lower the price as much as I could.
Can also trade, but it has to be something I can put immediately into use.

Nx4ZDdC.jpg

qkjfWYA.jpg

bWJnKPB.jpg

WdH4R8z.jpg

RN5JrIS.jpg

UkUzNvC.jpg

pk9Gi3e.jpg

pGMghtx.jpg

mWs2ahx.jpg

Lovely looking. If I had more than one straight I would (y) GLWTS

Asking £32 for the Dovo, delivered w/ tracking, Paypal.
Monday late afternoon I am off to the Far East for 25 days, so can post early Monday am and that's it.
Please PM if interested.

Back
Top Bottom