Duffle coat uk

Love my Gloverall. 'Tis navy blue with a check lining and I've had it for years. Best coat ever for the cold weather and so uniquely British. Think I got it on special offer direct from Gloverall but my memory ain't all that good.

Quick thought actually. If it's too short for me I'll sell it on here if someone wants it (or I can send it back to Asos for a refund).

If anyone's interested then let me know. Means somebody else can benefit from my bargain.

I'm hoping it won't be too short though!

On second thoughts what I like about my knee length duffel is it's long enough to keep my under carriage nice and cosy. Short length models are stylish but not for me and if you're a very tall guy (I guess Tall Paul is) wouldn't you have to wear longer length for it to look right?

antdad said:
On second thoughts what I like about my knee length duffel is it's long enough to keep my under carriage nice and cosy. Short length models are stylish but not for me and if you're a very tall guy (I guess Tall Paul is) wouldn't you have to wear longer length for it to look right?

Maybe. But I like the cut of the coat I've bought. It depends how short the short Monty is!

Back
Top Bottom