Ebay Haul! Identification Help?

Just won these:

4035036743_64ff2ccb12_o.jpg

The far right seemed to be fat handle Tech, second from right looks like a single edge razor, but any ideas what the first three are?

Chris

Seems likely - any ideas on the other two?

I'll take better photos when they arrive anyway, as the ebay shot doesn't exactl have a lot of detail!

Unfortunately for you, the one on the left is a wardonia, part of a college set. I have one of these and well being wardonia are nothing better than to look at

Oh well! I wasn't really after the bakelite one, I wanted the fat tech for myself and hoped to get a couple that would make nice starters for a couple of friends. The middle one is an odd entry... here's another pic I got:

4037253388_c39fe3bc4e_o.jpg

Well the razors arrived today (packed in a large amount of cotton wool!) and they're not a bad bunch - the handles were all mixed up so after a bit of double-checking with google I have them all paired up properly!

4050764946_3e4d4afaf4_b.jpg

4050760224_516e7cf0e3_b.jpg

4050761526_53b1e042f1.jpg

4050763214_6f0a12bda5.jpg

They are (left to right):

Ever-Ready Safety Razor (Made in USA) in absolutely mint condition - this one is obviously for single edge baldes I assume - anyone used one?

Myatt Minor - the bakelite/plastic guard has a chunk missing so completely un-usable, but the handle is superb. I think I might use it to make up a franken-razor for a friend.

Aluminium-handled Tech (or very good clone) in need of a quick clean but otherwise very nice.

Fat-handled Tech - this one was the reason I bought the lot, as it's a razor I'd been after for a while. Great condition, a lovely sturdy razor.

Wardonia safety razor - brown bakelite and rather odd....

Will try and take some better photos tomorrow (if I get a chance!) but not bad overall I'd say! The fat handle is for me, and the Ever-ready is a nice collector's piece, but the others will either be stripped of parts (Myatt) or given to friends who express an interest.

Back
Top Bottom