EDC

I sometimes think this is how many people view this whole 'EDC' thing.
*Warning* the language is not safe for work..but for some reason I found this rant extremely entertaining lol
Very funny.

Upon close examination it would appear it has been 'voiced over'. During the rant you can hear him struggle to keep on track, and this results in a whole load of obscenities as he has run out of things to say. Play it back, listen and watch and you will see what I mean. As for the accent, again you can hear inconsistencies all the way through.

That aside, best review I have seen in along time. Nice find @Darkbulb

Very funny.

Upon close examination it would appear it has been 'voiced over'. During the rant you can hear him struggle to keep on track, and this results in a whole load of obscenities as he has run out of things to say. Play it back, listen and watch and you will see what I mean. As for the accent, again you can hear inconsistencies all the way through.

That aside, best review I have seen in along time. Nice find @Darkbulb

I would absolutely love to hear him review a spinner LOL

Just out of curiosity, would the Gerber EAB or EAB Lite be a street legal knife taking the disposable blade into consideration?
(They are about $8-9 or so btw)

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, would the Gerber EAB or EAB Lite be a street legal knife taking the disposable blade into consideration?
(They are about $8-9 or so btw)

Few years ago we had a case of a guy convicted for carrying a multi tool on his belt in the daytime DB, as when the tool was opened and the small pen knife blade exposed it was locked in position. In general in uk expect any blade which is capable of being secured in the open position on any device to be interpreted as being fixed by our courts. It's a law which was intended and framed to be of very narrow interpretation.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom