EDP

Just got a sample of Etat Libre orange Fat Electrician and notice is actually a EDP.

Fat Electrician is a Vetiver, and I'm tending to favour them at the moment so after seeing it on NKDMAN website I tracked a sample down on EBay.

I have never had a EDP before and it's a bit odd, I only put a dab on my arm to see what it smelt like. Whilst where I dabbed some doesn't appear to smell that strong, I keep on getting a good whiff of the stuff. Does anyone else use EDP or is that P too girly ? I should add it is advertised for men !

Northam Saint said:
Just got a sample of Etat Libre orange Fat Electrician and notice is actually a EDP.

Fat Electrician is a Vetiver, and I'm tending to favour them at the moment so after seeing it on NKDMAN website I tracked a sample down on EBay.

I have never had a EDP before and it's a bit odd, I only put a dab on my arm to see what it smelt like. Whilst where I dabbed some doesn't appear to smell that strong, I keep on getting a good whiff of the stuff. Does anyone else use EDP or is that P too girly ? I should add it is advertised for men !

I have four Serge Lutens EDPs. I found that EDT didn't last at all, but as you have noticed, the EDPs are pretty subtle and although I can't smell them directly on my skin, you do get the occasional whiff many hours after applying. I have various TOBS EDTs and found them rather disappointing. With the EDP, A dab on the elbows, side of neck and chest area lasts most of the day without being "in your face" so to speak.

I have four Serge Lutens EDPs. I found that EDT didn't last at all, but as you have noticed, the EDPs are pretty subtle and although I can't smell them directly on my skin, you do get the occasional whiff many hours after applying. I have various TOBS EDTs and found them rather disappointing. With the EDP, A dab on the elbows, side of neck and chest area lasts most of the day without being "in your face" so to speak.
[/quote]

Ahhh so it's not me then, in my ignorance I thought a EDP would be a strong "heavy" aroma right from the start. I usually use a EDT and one that last the longest is Aqua Di Parma, closely followed by L'Occataine.

Back
Top Bottom