Edwin Jagger, Brilliant Customer Service.

Received an EJ86 from Santa that was my Pride and Joy, till it developed a problem, that could probably be called my fault...er... because it was.:icon_sad:

Called the company to order a new part. Today, 6 days later, (I live in Mallorca BTW,) new part arrived, free of charge.:icon_smile:

Brilliant Customer service.

Andy

I've always found them to be good. Last February, 2012, I bought a Chatsworth Ebony synthetic bristle shaving brush, but dropped it before I even had a chance to use it. The base ended up with a bit chipped off but the rest of the brush is fine, and I have been using it ever since.

But The English Shaving Co. weren't able to send a free replacement because they can't cover for accidents like drops, but can repair. However, I ordered another Chatsworth Ebony synthetic, which arrived the next day, with a free tub of pre shave lotion, and a compliment slip explaining they were sorry to hear about the dropped brush. Plus the normal free sample.

Anyway, the replacement brush is still in its box, unused, and I have been using the chipped one for almost a year now with no problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom