Edwin jagger DE89

Ive sold off all my razors and given some away....im now down to one razor which is the edwin jagger and i cant see myself buying more. Been there, done that....
However, i did purchase two new creams today [emoji85]
What an addictive hobby this is.....LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need another EJ as a backup, pm me for details.

[emoji1417][emoji1417][emoji1417] EJ razors are perfect. Great shave every single time with any blade i put in....

Are you not tempted by the new Muhle stainless steel razor that's about to be released?

Imagine a stainless steel EJ89....

Not really.....because i know its going to do the exact same thing. Ive been down the road of buying razor after razor just because. I was always looking for the "perfect" shave.....and right now, im getting a great shave from my EJ every day....[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

My first razor and I think it is terrific. I am not really tempted by a more expensive stainless version by Muhle anyway as if you look after a normal EJ, keep it well cleaned and polish the chrome then it should last out. I'd rather try different razors later than by something with the same head. But yes I think the EJ DE89 is definitely a keeper!

Last edited:
I started off with an EJ89 and like you I thought it was the dogs bollocks. I couldn't imagine why anyone would want to shave with anything else.

As far as I was concerned, that was it.

I should have stopped there but I didn't. Feel a bit silly now.

Fortunately I'm back down to 1 DE razor - The Blackbird.
It will be 2 when the OC is released.

I started off with an EJ89 and like you I thought it was the dogs bollocks. I couldn't imagine why anyone would want to shave with anything else.

As far as I was concerned, that was it.

I should have stopped there but I didn't. Feel a bit silly now.

Fortunately I'm back down to 1 DE razor - The Blackbird.
It will be 2 when the OC is released.

I was buying razors just for the sake of it and then sold all of them on ebay. Bought the EJ and couldn't be happier!
Every shave just gets better and better.

Its so easy to get hooked on buying razors, but for me i just dont see a point anymore.

Back
Top Bottom